Liquid Titanium Calming Mask
The Fenwick Liquid Titanium Calming Mask is perfect for all types of situations your horse may experience. Known throughout the equestrian world as a calming mask. The liquid titanium calming hood can really help some horses that suffer from stress and anxiety in many situations. For horses that become unsettled and stressed when travelling to and from shows. Or horses that do not relax in temporary stabling, then the Liquid Titanium Calming Mask can help.
The patented technology in the mask, resulted in the production as the only therapeutic mask on the market that can help a horse to focus and relax naturally. Approved for competition worldwide. The calming mask is a great addition to your horses outfit, that can change the whole day.
Benefits of the Fenwick Liquid Titanium Far InfraRed Fabric:
Far Infrared Rays (FIR) and Negative Ions can provide the following positive effects on the body.
- FIR converts into radiant heat (infrared energy). As a result this produces body warmth.
- Also increases H2O hydration which improves circulation & increased oxygen in the blood. This can therefore help increase energy within the horse.
- Improves metabolism.
- Increases the production of nitric oxide which is a key component of a healthy Immune system.
- Reduces the acidity or lactic acid buildup in our bodies. Essential in helping to promote a healthy muscle function.
- Detoxification: Helps flush toxic substances from the body.
- Help reduce inflammation and joint stiffness whilst also relieving muscle spasms.
- Can help reduce inflammatory skin conditions.
- May help reduce anxiety and stress related issues within horses.
- Reviews show that the mask can reduce stress, which may also reduce the chance of ulcers within horses.
- Helps your horse focus and can increase concentration in a positive way.
The mask is also breathable and made using a quick drying fabric and provides a four way stretch. This therefore allows for a comfortable fit.
Machine Washable with mild detergent.
Do not bleach or use fabric softener. Do Not Tumble Dry.
For more info and research into FIR, you can always refer to the manufactures website www.fenwickfarm.com