Our half lined dressage square offers maximum comfort for your horse, the lambswool warms the muscles and improves blood circulation, aiding freer movement from your horse.
The length of the square has been specially designed to suit the longer flaps on your dressage saddle, with reinforced material to reduce wear around the girth area of the saddle pad.
In addition the clear spine which is swept up at the wither, relieving pressure on the spine and allowing air to flow. Fully breathable helping wick away sweat, whilst maintaining a soft comfortable contact with the horse. Keeping the horse cool during the summer and warm in the winter. This product can be used in conjunction with a saddle cloth.
Information and Care:
- Remove hair, dirt and dried sweat with a stiff brush.
- Rub human hair conditioner (ideally for dry hair) generously over lambskin areas.
- Machine wash at 30° on a cool/wool cycle or hand wash.
- Use non-bio powder or liquid.
- Straighten/flatten cotton fabric after washing.
- Air dry near heat source. Never tumble dry.
- Avoid using strong fabric conditioners.
- Warning: In rare cases dye from black wool items may react with sweat and stain grey coats.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.